MCPS relies on families and the community to make it such a special place, if you can help with any of the following please let us know:
- Old red bricks
- Large rocks
- Corrugated iron raised garden beds
- Plants - Herbs, Salvia, Lambs Ear, Shasta Daisy, Mint, Gerbera, Japanese Anenome, Penstemon, Sage, Comfrey, Mondo Grass, Rosemary, Lavender & Hebe.
- Cement sheeting for mosaic project
- Outdoor / garden musical instruments
- Nest boxes
- Cold frame for raising seeds in the Menzies Farm
- Hardwood sleepers to replace the garden bed edging
- Treated pine sleepers for the Pre-School sandpit
- Happy faces connected to willing hands
Dinosaur chalk board and paving - materials and time donated by parents and the broader community.